Overview: WiFi File Transfer is a light-weight web server that lets you upload and download files to/from your phone over a wireless connection. Transfer files without a USB cable.
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
ADVANTAGES OVER THE FREE VERSION
• This paid version allows you to upload files of any size while the free version is limited to 4 MB per file.
Added video thumbnails
Added direct download links in file list
Multiple files can now be downloaded as one ZIP file
Install option for APK files
Added banner and link to usage instructions
Internet Explorer-friendly multiple file download
Copy should now work properly for directories
More reliable detection of media directories
Added link to parent directory in gallery
Dialogs should work better in mobile browsers